PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Thank you for all the support. Last night was horrible. We got a response from the breeder saying we could bring him back whenever we wanted and that they would be sure to find a good home for him. I believe Cass is going to take him tomorrow after work. I could not stop crying. This is without a doubt the hardest thing I've ever done.

I want you all to know that your support means a lot to both of us. Nothing will make this easy and I have no idea how long it'll take me to get over this (if I ever can).

And I'm sorry to bring such a sad thing into what should be a very happy count down. I mean we're out of the 70's already! I really need some cruise therapy right now.

69 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

69 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

68 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze:D

Chris, Man oh man, I wish it wasn't too late to even think about obedience school. Anything to be able to keep Vasher and make things work.I think we all got to love Vasher through your posts and blog. I feel your pain and it brings a tear to my eye reading about your pain. My thoughts will be with you.

Chris, Man oh man, I wish it wasn't too late to even think about obedience school. Anything to be able to keep Vasher and make things work.I think we all got to love Vasher through your posts and blog. I feel your pain and it brings a tear to my eye reading about your pain. My thoughts will be with you.

It has nothing to do with obedience. He's a great pup. He's still a puppy and has lots to learn but that has nothing to do with it. We are just not in a place in our lives where we can handle dog ownership. We're still pretty young and enjoy getting out and doing things and that's just impossible with a dog. The fact that he is so great is what is making this so much harder. I wish he were bad. I wish he was a destroyer and it made me want to get rid of him. I don't want to give him up. I am going to be worthless for the forseeable future. I'm at least thankful that I'll have Cass to help me through this.

...Have you every walked by people in public only to hear just part of the conversation that left you wondering about how in the world did they get to that exact statement....

Well I was leaving the DMV (..thats another story) and as I walked past a young couple talking outside ..this is what I heard as I walked by

.... and then the polar bear licked my cheese....

I am personally at a loss to even come close to explaining this one...

72 days 3 hours and 29 minutes till we set sail on 8 days of Funatic fun

Good morning funatics! Greetings from FLL, ah just working down here in cruiseland brings that cruise feeling to the forefront

Hugs to you and Cass, Chris, that's a tough decision, and a loving one for Vasher in the long run

Oh Ward, you get those cruisetales ready for lido, I am putting Lido Storytime on the fungenda:eek::p And don't worry, ALL are expected to contribute

Ooooo Ooooo, Mr Kotter!! I got one!:eek::p

Enjoy FLL...WIWT!

...Have you every walked by people in public only to hear just part of the conversation that left you wondering about how in the world did they get to that exact statement....

Well I was leaving the DMV (..thats another story) and as I walked past a young couple talking outside ..this is what I heard as I walked by

OK, that just made me actually laugh out loud (and I'm in the office today):D That's hilarious!

Chris, you can't beat yourself up. You guys are young and need to be free right now. There's nothing wrong with that. My mom always told me not to rush into having kids for the same reason. I didn't. I went out, I travelled, I did what I wanted. By the time kids (and dogs) came, I was ready to be settled. We're all here for you two...in the happy times and the not so happy times.:)

Hope everyone's having a good day...happy Friday Eve!

I could say in a conversation ....and then the monkey peed on me..... or ....and the sea lion's breath was terrible.....

but why on earth would a polar bear be licking your cheese???

Good morning funatics! Greetings from FLL, ah just working down here in cruiseland brings that cruise feeling to the forefront:D

Hugs to you and Cass, Chris, that's a tough decision, and a loving one for Vasher in the long run:)

Oh Ward, you get those cruisetales ready for lido, I am putting Lido Storytime on the fungenda:eek::p And don't worry, ALL are expected to contribute:p

Even Bob??:eek:

I could say in a conversation ....and then the monkey peed on me..... or ....and the sea lion's breath was terrible.....

but why on earth would a polar bear be licking your cheese???

..I'm sure if I would have stuck around longer and gotten more of the conversation it may have made more sense, but I wanted to get as far away form the DMV as possible....

I have no idea why a polar bear and cheese would ever come in close proximity, much less close enough to be licked. This was just a conversation I heard as I was walking past a couple today....

.....and on a side note ...not sure why I am sharing this but I have been urinated on by a monkey only after taking his banana... his owner assured my it was the lesser of the "two" ways the monkey could have acted out.

and having done a sea lion encounter I can definitely say that sea lion breath was bad , sort of a fish meets feet smell....

Mornin all !

Mr insomnia visited me last night, yuk

Gretchen is doing much better on the house breaking and she doesnt mind the crate at bedtime. But she still thinks everything is "hers" so we have to be careful on what we leave out.

Almost Friday gang

All have a great day :)

Hiya Dox! Hope you were able to get some rest today!:)

Good morning funatics! Greetings from FLL, ah just working down here in cruiseland brings that cruise feeling to the forefront:D

Oh Ward, you get those cruisetales ready for lido, I am putting Lido Storytime on the fungenda:eek::p And don't worry, ALL are expected to contribute:p

Hi Floatie! Wish I was in cruiseland with you enjoying the ocean view! I find the water so theraputic!:D:)

It has nothing to do with obedience. He's a great pup. He's still a puppy and has lots to learn but that has nothing to do with it. We are just not in a place in our lives where we can handle dog ownership. We're still pretty young and enjoy getting out and doing things and that's just impossible with a dog. The fact that he is so great is what is making this so much harder. I wish he were bad. I wish he was a destroyer and it made me want to get rid of him. I don't want to give him up. I am going to be worthless for the forseeable future. I'm at least thankful that I'll have Cass to help me through this.

Sending hugs your way as you work through your difficult decision!:)

It is going.. I had my mammo yesterday and tomorrow some cysts are going to be aspirated.. :eek: I had this before but it still is scary..

How about your day..

Been there, done that and got my t-shirt, several times! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!:)

I can understand that. I hope you don't hurt too much and It would be my honor to buy you and Cass a drink on the ship. I shall drink a Peps to that!:D

Hiya funatics! Omg, I needed to laugh so bad and I can always count on you guys LOLOLOL on today's catch-up!!

Keeping you in prayers Lynne, that is a good thing comparibly speaking!:)

And of course "Bob too"... Especially Bob!:p We'll play Can You Top Bob for prizes:eek::p;)

Ok funatics, I have a discount code for the cc store, a generous one (25%), thank you Laura!! Email me if you want it please!!:D Email is below!

Archived