PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Boooo :mad: I hope it's only a battery replacement and not something more serious/expensive.

At least you have a holiday weekend to relax with.

Thanks Chris and Lynne

Just heard back from the shop...its just the battery.

Have a great long weekend.. oh wait what am I saying... Have a great cruise!

Move to the Carolinas. Our weather is almost perfect. No extremes of hot or cold.

Chris and I have already kicked around the idea of moving to the Carolinas sometime in the future... seeing as how we both have bout 30 years before we can retire... may be the diiiiistant future :eek:

I used to spend summers in Fayeteville NC as a child, and loved running around barefoot on my uncle's farm - all the houses were connected by sand roads :D

OK .... last night was a bad night! Let me say this post has little to no redeeming value except for the express purpose for me to vent a little!

Left work at 6pm and truck would not start, would nto even jump start. Finally got a tow truck at 10p but it was too late to get a rental car, so I stayed at a hotel nearby. Thankfully I was able to get a change of clothes, but I slept very little and feel like poo....

Shop called and they think its just the battery, so keep your fingers crossed.

I hope to leave early afternoon to get home shower and go the sleep!

Glad we have a long weekend ahead!

</venting>

Come here and vent anytime! You're among friends!:)

Good Morning Breezers! Up bright and early today to open up shop. At least I can leave early today as I'm already ready to get out of here. Can't wait for this LOOOOONG weekend :D

We are also in countdown mode for the new puppy. Sounds like we'll be able to pick him up 2 weeks from today. So we get to go puppy shopping when we get back. I guess I should enjoy my sleep and rest this upcoming week while I still can :o I'll hopefully have an updated photo before we leave.

Evening Chris! Can't wait to see the updated photo! Maybe we would get a puppy countdown clock!:D

Mornin all ! Hot today.

Taylor, congrts on school being out.

yesterday was not a good day lol, very dizy and wobbley. My dr wants to do some tests.

John took Gretchen to our vet today and her checkup and a puppy shot = she now weighs 4 lbs ! He said she should top out at 10 lbs. All the techs loved her and wanted to take her home - she is just sooo cute. Need toget her spayed in Aug.

Looking forward to the 4th !

All have a great day :)

Take care of yourself Doxie and keep us posted on how you're doing!:)

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Its Friday and long weekend time.

Busy day ahead, three monster letters to get out. Shopping and cooking for the party this weekend. Meatballs to make and bake. Eggplant to fry. Gravy to make. Oh and three bar stools from Ikea to put together. It will all be worth it though.

See yas for happy hours hopefully.

Busy day indeed Pomme! Your menu sounds so good!:) Hope you have lots of fun at your party!:)

I usually go to the Booking page for our cruise to see Cove Balcony activity and for some reason, our sailing is NOT on Carnivals site. I know they didn't sell the remaining 40 or so cabins left in the last 24 hours!!

Looks like it really is sold out...still not appearing...just the 2 day and the TA. Amazing!

The cure for sickness, move to FL. I hardly ever get sick anymore.

I know...working on it!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Its Friday and long weekend time.

Busy day ahead, three monster letters to get out. Shopping and cooking for the party this weekend. Meatballs to make and bake. Eggplant to fry. Gravy to make. Oh and three bar stools from Ikea to put together. It will all be worth it though.

See yas for happy hours hopefully.

That sounds EXCELLENT! Now I REALLY wish I lived down there!;):) Hope it all goes well!

Mornin all ! Hot today.

Taylor, congrts on school being out.

yesterday was not a good day lol, very dizy and wobbley. My dr wants to do some tests.

John took Gretchen to our vet today and her checkup and a puppy shot = she now weighs 4 lbs ! He said she should top out at 10 lbs. All the techs loved her and wanted to take her home - she is just sooo cute. Need toget her spayed in Aug.

Looking forward to the 4th !

All have a great day :)

Darn, Dox...we have to get you feelin better! Take it easy this weekend. 4 lbs...that is too cute!:)

Good Morning Breezers! Up bright and early today to open up shop. At least I can leave early today as I'm already ready to get out of here. Can't wait for this LOOOOONG weekend :D

We are also in countdown mode for the new puppy. Sounds like we'll be able to pick him up 2 weeks from today. So we get to go puppy shopping when we get back. I guess I should enjoy my sleep and rest this upcoming week while I still can :o I'll hopefully have an updated photo before we leave.

I know you are wired for sound between the cruise and the puppy! Can't wait to see new pics!

Good Morning Breezer and thanks Breezer!!!

I'm happy out of school!

YAY Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!

schools_out.gif

Yep I just went too, and just doing a search for cruises on the Breeze in November only shows the 2-day. Honestly I'm not too terribly surprised it's sold out (if it is and not just a large group reserving rooms)... with all the coverage JH is posting over on FB - it looks too good to miss out on!

LOL no, no bops - I'm not a bad driver (not counting my run in with the side of the garage) but he's just a bit more comfortable when he's got control behind the wheel :p Plus, he got kudos for the Sheldon. We never watched it before, but starting seeing re-runs here and there, and then about a month or so ago we saw TBS was going to start running the re-runs starting from the Pilot - we set up the DVR to catch them all, and have been on Big Bang marathons ever since - but it's nice to be almost fully caught up with everything!

Happy Friday all - unfortunately got a lot here to get done before the day's over, so I need to stop messing around on CC and hop to it :o

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Dontcha hate when the garage jumps out in front of you?!?!:eek:

My daughter was watching it all along and also buying the sets from the seasons (they're gamers, too)...she didn't think I would like the show. So my younger daughter brings up one of the DVD's and started playing the shows...OMG, it cracks us all up! We watch it every nite at dinner on FOX, too:D

OK .... last night was a bad night! Let me say this post has little to no redeeming value except for the express purpose for me to vent a little!

Left work at 6pm and truck would not start, would nto even jump start. Finally got a tow truck at 10p but it was too late to get a rental car, so I stayed at a hotel nearby. Thankfully I was able to get a change of clothes, but I slept very little and feel like poo....

Shop called and they think its just the battery, so keep your fingers crossed.

I hope to leave early afternoon to get home shower and go the sleep!

Glad we have a long weekend ahead!

</venting>

Ward, that is such a bummer...hope the long weekend treats you much better than that!

Move to the Carolinas. Our weather is almost perfect. No extremes of hot or cold.

One of the places on our list of possibles' date=' too!;)[/size']

Archived