Your Favorite?!

chach123

I love Paradise Beach in Cozumel. We always have a blast there! I also love Grand Cayman. It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. We booked the Sting Rays with Native Way and loved every minute. :p

Southern Caribbean itinerary is my favorite. I love St Lucia, St Maarten, Barbados, St Kitts, Dominica....I just wish it was 8 days instead of 7. Extremely port intensive. 5 ports in 7 nights. Some people like to include the San Juan departure port as a port of call as well so 6 ports in 7 nights. Brutal, but so worth it.

On the Western Itineraries, we absolutely love Cozumel, with Roatan a very close second.

On the Eastern Itineraries, Tortola/Virgin Gorda, with St. Thomas a very close second.

On the Southern Itineraries, we have only been to St. Maarten, St. Lucia, and St. Kitts - so all three!

You can't go wrong, as there are so many amazing beaches - and adventures - to be had...

I say get a map out, spin your finger, and wherever it lands, that's where you should go!

The most gorgeous Caribbean island we have been to was Dominica, and we also LOVED HMC.

Our favorite place so far is Bermuda, but that isn't in the Caribbean!

I echo the vote for Bermuda. Of course, that is the only place I've ever cruised to. This November I'll cruise on Pride to GT, HMC and Freeport. I can't wait, but evidentally I'm still a Bermuda girl because I'm looking at Bermuda cruises.

When I visit Bermuda I like to go to Tobacco Bay to swim and relax, then walk to the other close by beaches, but just to look, not to swim. Achilles Bay is very pretty but it's rougher than Tobacco Bay. I love the southern beaches and like to walk the trails from Warwick to Horseshoe and see all the nearly deserted beaches in between. I miss not docking in Hamilton, there's not as much to do at King's Wharf. St. Georges is my favorite place to walk around and take in the scenery.

I echo the vote for Bermuda. Of course, that is the only place I've ever cruised to. This November I'll cruise on Pride to GT, HMC and Freeport. I can't wait, but evidentally I'm still a Bermuda girl because I'm looking at Bermuda cruises.

When I visit Bermuda I like to go to Tobacco Bay to swim and relax, then walk to the other close by beaches, but just to look, not to swim. Achilles Bay is very pretty but it's rougher than Tobacco Bay. I love the southern beaches and like to walk the trails from Warwick to Horseshoe and see all the nearly deserted beaches in between. I miss not docking in Hamilton, there's not as much to do at King's Wharf. St. Georges is my favorite place to walk around and take in the scenery.

Ahh yes. Our favorite beach EVER is in between Warwick Long bay & Horseshoe beach, Jobsons cove. Go to the Caribbean with an open mind, some of the islands are lovely, but they are not Bermuda.. HMC is pure heaven on earth, though, you will love it!!

Jobsons cove

bermudacruise177.jpg

What is your favorite place in the caribbean to cruise?? I am planning my next cruise, and have been to GT, HMC, and Nassau. What are your favorites and why???

I absolutely LOVED St Lucia and NEED to get back there someday.

Was surprised at how much I enjoyed Cozumel and would love to visit there again.

And have stopped at Key West x2 now and need to make that a destination of it's own sometime.

Archived