OFFICIAL "Team Sunshine" in NOLA - Jan 5, 2014 ~ Are YOU Ready For A Little Sunshine?

Host Randy - do you plan on looking at hotel room rates?

I do.......You usually have to wait til 330 days out to book groups but I will check soon.....I've stayed at Hilton there too on the river so I may check with them.....if anyone hears of a deal or finds anything, let me know and I'll check it out.......but ultimately what I do is send an email from my hostrandy@cruisecritic.com acct (you know all professional...lol) and I have a spill that seems to work most of the time for a good deal for a group. :):D

Just *49* more Saturdays til

" Team :)Sunshine:)!" sails the Eastern Caribbean From NOLA!!!

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Monday - Jan 6............Fun Day at Sea
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM
  • Friday - Jan 10.............Fun Day at Sea
  • Saturday - Jan 11.........Fun Day at Sea
  • Sunday - Jan 12............New Orleans, LA...................... ....8:00AM

Team :)Sunshine:) List

Host Randy - 2 - Randy & Carmen - BOOKED!

stepha06 - 4 - ?, ?, ?, ?

patrice1 - 2 - Patrice and ?

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

Lidolounger - 2 - Donna and ?

Yankeegirl - 2 - Deni and David - BOOKED!

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

Cruisefrom NY - 2 - Jeff and Anna - BOOKED!

cruising mickey - 2 - ?, ?

sarapdot and HappyBuffyT - 2 - Sara and Buffy - BOOKED!

quietmn12 -2 - Bob and Lisa

DEERINH20 - 6 - Bob and Kathy, Kaylynn and Paul, Kayleigh and Matt- BOOKED!

SouthernCaribbean44 - 1 - Jeff

lizziez00 - 2 - Elisabeth and Butch - BOOKED!

Ardo09203 - 2 - Mike and Channon - BOOKED!

taylorsays - 2 - Taylor and Erik - BOOKED!

(no screen name) - 2 - Miriam and Bob - BOOKED!

uniondiva - 2 - Renaye and Richard - BOOKED!

BigEasyCC - 2 - Carol and Don - BOOKED!

Melanie and daughter - 2 - - BOOKED!

enjoyinglife - 3 - Gwyn, Harry, Miles - BOOKED!

njsbrown - 2 - Nance and Kate - BOOKED!

travln isa - 10 - Ingrid and ??????? - BOOKED!

themnms - 2 - Mel and Melissa - BOOKED!

?

?

I do.......You usually have to wait til 330 days out to book groups but I will check soon.....I've stayed at Hilton there too on the river so I may check with them.....if anyone hears of a deal or finds anything, let me know and I'll check it out.......but ultimately what I do is send an email from my hostrandy@cruisecritic.com acct (you know all professional...lol) and I have a spill that seems to work most of the time for a good deal for a group. :):D

I am counting on an AWESOME deal from you!!! ;)

Need the super duper deal!

Just *48* more Saturdays til

"Sailing The Eastern Caribbean Is Fine ~ Aboard The Brand New Carnival :)Sunshine:)!"

Sail with us from New Orleans and spend a day or two there to get the party started NOLA style.

PRINCING & BOOKING INFO >http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=267

$25 deposit for limited time (til Aug 2, 2012)...Early Saver is not cheaper than our prices if you do the math.....ask me about it.......or you can still book early saver thru our group without the OBC or cocktail party.

Itinerary Details

• Day......................................Port..... ....................... Arrive.....................Depart
  • Sunday - Jan 5............ New Orleans, LA................................................ ........4:00PM
  • Tuesday - Jan 7...........Key West, FL........................... ..8:00AM.....................4:00PM
  • Wednesday - Jan 8......Freeport, the Bahandy amas.............. ....8:00AM....................5:00PM
  • Thursday - Jan 9.........Nassau, the Bahamas.....................7:00AM................ ....5:00PM

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

?

?

Well ALRIGHTY then!....A great deal it shall be!!! :D:D:D

Hi Randy,

I checked with Embassy Suites (NOLA) and recieved a quote for a nightly group rate of $139 king/$149 double.

Would you mind trying for a better rate? I am certain that you may have more pull!

thanks in advance for your help

Ingrid

Randy...we just stayed at the Drury Inn and Suites on Poydras...they treated us really, really well...the rates were really good.....hot breakfast every morning and hot food every night + 3 free drinks/person.....was a 5 minute walk to Bourbon........ St Charles Street car is right there and 5 minutes by Cab to the Port

Randy...we just stayed at the Drury Inn and Suites on Poydras...they treated us really, really well...the rates were really good.....hot breakfast every morning and hot food every night + 3 free drinks/person.....was a 5 minute walk to Bourbon........ St Charles Street car is right there and 5 minutes by Cab to the Port

what were the rates at Drury Inn?

Edited by travln_isa

Just *47* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

?

?

Just *46* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

?

?

interested but after our Jan 6th cruise on Conquest we rather keep cruising in Sept. We found Jan cruise so boring with way to many snow birds with to much grumpy in them.

I have never cruised in Jan so this will be my tester. I'm just happy being on the ship though. :)

interested but after our Jan 6th cruise on Conquest we rather keep cruising in Sept. We found Jan cruise so boring with way to many snow birds with to much grumpy in them.

I've sailed in Jan many times, as I did again last month, and found it to be awesome every time.......:D

I have never cruised in Jan so this will be my tester. I'm just happy being on the ship though. :)

Sara it is basically like our Dec Cruise....You'll love it :)

Ok....I've been looking at hotels and wondering how many are wanting to try to get in on a group as I need a number to ask for........I played earlier this week with priceline and bidding up to $85 downtown but no luck...I think we pretty much want to stay at the Hilton Riverside or very close to port like that..I've stayed there a few times.....and I just noticed the Hilton is at $189 this am....very tempting.......but let me know how many want in on a group say at the Hilton and I'll send an email from my "hostrandy" acct and see what we can get...Maybe somewhere from $129-$159 ish???:)

Just *45* more Saturdays til

Itinerary Details

itcal94 - 2 - ?, ?

jonbdg - 2 - ?, ?

daijayx2 - 1 - ?

?

?

Randy, I think the rate Ingrid got for Embassy Suites is a better deal. I've stayed there prior to cruising before. It's walking distance to the port~~3 blocks. Just a thought..............

Yeah that could work as well....Remind me of the price she got?.....Was a group thing or what?:)