Seward lunch & dinner restaurants

azguy

I've done some searching on the board and I haven't seen much info on Seward restaurants. I may be searching wrong so don't bust my chops if I am incorrect. ;)

Wife and I will be arriving by the train from Anchorage at 11:05am. Any recommendations for lunch & dinner spots? We will be in town two nights so looking for two dinner recommendations. We're doing an all day cruise one of the days so it looks like lunch is taking care of on the second day.

We tend to like casual to smart casual restaurants, American, Italian, and Mexican. I'm flexible but my wife isn't a fan of steaks or seafood so generally something that has a little bit of everything.

Thanks for your help.

Both Cristo's and Apollo's have Greek,Italian,Mexican,pizza,steak,seafood ect.

Exit Glacier Salmon bake would be my 1st personal recommendation for a unique feeling like your in Alaska, rustic place.They have a varied menu with something for everyone.

Chinook's and Ray's are both higher end priced.They are in the small boat harbor and have great views of the bay.(expect slow service and reservations are recommended at the busier time for Ray's...I personally like Chinook's alot more than Ray's)

Harbor dinner club has some good food too,not a real fancy place so don't let the dinner club part fool you!

We also have 2 Chinese restaurants that do all you can eat buffets for lunch.

Archived