Looking for Private Tour Guides in Canada

slw00

My husband and I prefer small private tours to using shore excursions.

We are visiting the following ports:

Halifax

Quebec City

Sydney

Saint John

If you have had some positive experiences and can recommend a tour operator or guide I would appreciate it. Plus contact information for the tour would be helpful. We are with another couple but don't mind going with a larger group.

We are doing the New England/Canada cruise on the Norwegian Jewel September 18, 2005

Depending on what your interests are you definitely don't need a tour in Halifax or Quebec City.. head over to the Canada message board and you will find some good threads with info about those.. Have done this cruise but most info on it is over there.. Halifax and Quebec City are both walkable and in Quebec the carriage tour will be an excellent overview of the old city...

• 4 weeks later...
My husband and I prefer small private tours to using shore excursions.

We are visiting the following ports:

Halifax

Quebec City

Sydney

Saint John

If you have had some positive experiences and can recommend a tour operator or guide I would appreciate it. Plus contact information for the tour would be helpful. We are with another couple but don't mind going with a larger group.

We are doing the New England/Canada cruise on the Norwegian Jewel September 18, 2005

Hi, I can suggest a company in Sydney for you you can contact them at 902 578 4501 or @www.tartantours.ca I hope this helps you.

Archived