Kings Wharf excursions?

CRUISER2B

Help. Never been to Bermuda. My 21 yr old nephew and his 19 yr old girlfriend are going on a solo cruise from NYC on Mother's Day on NCL Dawn. The will be docked at Kings Wharf for about 3 days. They have never been alone to make decisions, so family is worried. Can any one suggest best options for these two? They were looking to spend time at a beach and to also parasail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

I can't answer for the parasailing, never saw it in Bermuda.

BUT.. they MUST RUN, don't walk to Horseshoe beach.Horseshoe has concessions and sells food and drinks, shower and changing facility and chair/umbrella rentals.

Horseshoe has lots of little coves and almost private beaches if they walk all the way to the left of the beach. Postcard perfect beach.

They can take the #7 bus direct. They can get their tokens right off the ship. It's not to be missed.If they want any shopping they'd take the ferry over to Hamilton.

Also, right at the Dockyards aka Kings Wharf or Heritage Wharf they have SNORKEL park which has had some nice improvements made to it. It's a 5 minute walk from the ship. A nice little swimming area. Beach bar and food too. Bermuda is very safe, clean and has the friendlist locals out of any island I've ever been to. Don't worry about them, they'll have a GREAT time.

Help. Never been to Bermuda. My 21 yr old nephew and his 19 yr old girlfriend are going on a solo cruise from NYC on Mother's Day on NCL Dawn. The will be docked at Kings Wharf for about 3 days. They have never been alone to make decisions, so family is worried. Can any one suggest best options for these two? They were looking to spend time at a beach and to also parasail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

Are you sure which ship they are on?

The Dawn sails from Boston and the Star from NYC.

We have a Meet and Greet meeting on Monday, 11:30 at the Aqua dining room with over a hundred CC cruisers. You can get a lot of tips about Bermuda.

Hi Richpontone,

I am not going. Only my nephew and his girlfriend. Can they attend?

Thanks. Enjoy your cruise.

Archived