Booking excursions in advance

geordiegirl70

Hi, i'm wondering if anyone can tell me if its possible to book excursions before boarding the ship. I went to my travel agents yesterday to pay balance of our holiday and asked if i could book the excursion but they said its not possible but i'm sure i have read somewhere that you can? At the minute i have no paperwork from Thomsons so maybe's it is to soon, we don't go until 7th August.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

i have been unable to do it but apparently if you put your booking reference in on the thomson site you can?!

Last time we tried it said not on sale yet. but im going to try this weekend so will let you know if you don't get a response beforehand!

Hi, i'm wondering if anyone can tell me if its possible to book excursions before boarding the ship. I went to my travel agents yesterday to pay balance of our holiday and asked if i could book the excursion but they said its not possible but i'm sure i have read somewhere that you can? At the minute i have no paperwork from Thomsons so maybe's it is to soon, we don't go until 7th August.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

You can book your shore excursions in advance here:

http://cruiseexcursions.thomson.co.uk/

You will need your booking reference (usually a 7-digit number), and then just follow the options in the box on the left. Once you've done that you can book your excursions here. If you haven't got your booking reference yet, for now you can look at the excursions on offer and their prices by clicking the 'See shore excursions' link at the bottom of each port of call here:

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/escape-to-the-med-itinerary-63.html

Hope you have a great cruise! :)

thanks for the replies, Sailaway thats the site i tried to get into but it wouldn't let me for some reason so maybe its just to early.

Pinkx, thanks, let me know if it works for you, i will also keep trying. At least i know it can be done.

This is our first cruise so i 'm just a learner lol x

thanks for the replies, Sailaway thats the site i tried to get into but it wouldn't let me for some reason so maybe its just to early.

Pinkx, thanks, let me know if it works for you, i will also keep trying. At least i know it can be done.

This is our first cruise so i 'm just a learner lol x

Tried last night and booked them so mustve been too soon last time.

Archived