Carnival Dream cabin #2204 any pics?

ClCB0911

Do any one have any pics of this cabin?

We were on the Dream April 7th cruise. Booked 6 days out, last minute, no choice of rooms. Daughter was in 2207, 1 lower and couch made into very comfortable bed. Huge room, lots of floor space. We were in 2214. Now to the huge problems for us, hopefully not for you. The 1st & 2nd day out were just mildly rough, the banging in these rooms was awful, like someone dropping something big on to metal. 15-20 times each night. At 1st we thought it was waves hitting the hull, but I think there is something loose in the hull in that area. The last 2 days were not as bad. We voiced our concerns on the ship and in a letter when we got home. I know you can't guarantee

a smooth ride, but you should be able to expect a decent nights sleep. I think bow cabins should be in a separate category, at least on this ship. 2207 is an 1A but not equal to a 1A midship. We smelled the famous smell a lot, in the hallway but not in the rooms. My husband and I are both Milestone and this is the 1st time we have complained. We wish you a fantastic cruise.

We were on the Dream April 7th cruise. Booked 6 days out, last minute, no choice of rooms. Daughter was in 2207, 1 lower and couch made into very comfortable bed. Huge room, lots of floor space. We were in 2214. Now to the huge problems for us, hopefully not for you. The 1st & 2nd day out were just mildly rough, the banging in these rooms was awful, like someone dropping something big on to metal. 15-20 times each night. At 1st we thought it was waves hitting the hull, but I think there is something loose in the hull in that area. The last 2 days were not as bad. We voiced our concerns on the ship and in a letter when we got home. I know you can't guarantee

a smooth ride, but you should be able to expect a decent nights sleep. I think bow cabins should be in a separate category, at least on this ship. 2207 is an 1A but not equal to a 1A midship. We smelled the famous smell a lot, in the hallway but not in the rooms. My husband and I are both Milestone and this is the 1st time we have complained. We wish you a fantastic cruise.

thank you very much!! I have 2204 on the Breeze..and was wondering how will be.I had a Cove On the Dream..it was wonderfull..now i have a 1A..as you description will be fine for us!!

thanks again

Archived