Bathroom doors on freedom

HI, I am trying to figure out if the bathroom doors on an inside cabin have a hook on them or not?

Want to take shower organizer for door but they all hang by rope. Hook would be the only way we would be able to rig something with a little rope.

Thanks

HI, I am trying to figure out if the bathroom doors on an inside cabin have a hook on them or not?

Want to take shower organizer for door but they all hang by rope. Hook would be the only way we would be able to rig something with a little rope.

Thanks

We're just off Freedom 2 weeks ago. We had a balcony cabin, so I'm not sure if they'll differ from the insides or oceanviews when it comes to the bathroom doors. Our bathroom door had two hooks on the inside part of the door (in the bathroom itself, not in the "hallway" of the room). I hung my beach towel from one and bathing suit from the other.

Yes, all cabins have a hook on the inside of the bathroom door. Depending on what ship you are on, sometimes it's a two pronged hook and sometime it's just a couple of posts.

This may sound strange, but I always bring a couple of those removable, 3M hooks when I cruise. I put one on the inside of one of the closets to hang my mesh laundry bag on, and I sometimes put another one on the wall next to the dresser to hang a small organizer that has clear plastic sections that I keep everything from makeup, to bandaides, to neosporin and stuff like that.

I just pull the tab and remove then when I leave and they don't leave any mark on the wall or door. They can hold a lot of weight too.

Yes, all cabins have a hook on the inside of the bathroom door. Depending on what ship you are on, sometimes it's a two pronged hook and sometime it's just a couple of posts.

This may sound strange, but I always bring a couple of those removable, 3M hooks when I cruise. I put one on the inside of one of the closets to hang my mesh laundry bag on, and I sometimes put another one on the wall next to the dresser to hang a small organizer that has clear plastic sections that I keep everything from makeup, to bandaides, to neosporin and stuff like that.

I just pull the tab and remove then when I leave and they don't leave any mark on the wall or door. They can hold a lot of weight too.

That's a fantastic idea!!! I think I'll borrow it

Archived