Enterprise - Hobby to Galveston

narsibvl

I just got of the phone with a representative from Enterprise in the Houston hobby terminal and she tells me I could book a car by saying that I would drop it off back at the airport, while picking up the car I could tell them I want to drop it off at the galveston location and that would work just fine. I couldn't get her to send me anything in writing that says the same, so before I plan I want to make sure this is a standard practice. Has anybody done this ?

Thanks in advance.

Although I haven't checked recently, there used to be no car rentals in Galveston. Maybe someone who lives there will answer.

For those not driving, the best thing is one of the shuttles from the airport (2 in Houston)

to your hotel in Galveston.

I hope this helps some.

Cruzin Lady

I just booked a one way from Hobby to Galveston, they claimed there is no drop off fees but the rates themselves were slightly higher(around 30% more) than a round trip charge(One way or the other you pay more !!!) . In anycase, atleast I have a written confirmation of where I will be dropping of the car.

Although I haven't checked recently, there used to be no car rentals in Galveston. Maybe someone who lives there will answer.

Cruzin Lady

Prior to Ike we had Hertz and Enterprise. Now we only have Enterprise which closes at noon an Saturday and is not open on Sunday.

Archived