Costa Announces Kids Sail Free

crusinmama06

Try saying that to a person whose handle is "FamilyOfSix". :o

As you can guess, we have 4 kids. We love to travel but it's expensive. I think I will *cautiously* look into this and consider it among other factors as well.

Thanks for sharing. Very helpful.

I would have to see what they consider to be "kids". We are a family of 8 with 6 total kids...the oldest is 13 so if they were all free then...

Let's just say that we first priced Disney Cruises and thought they were off their rockers!!

Read the reviews before you book. I did do Costa in 1997 and we had a good time. Having said that- not good enough to ever do it again.

The ships are not my style. They are very contemporary. Lounges were dark. The standard cabins were tiny and claustrophobic. They had crappy wine by the glass. And the pool was over-crowded and many topless bathers- which the men liked but me, the mother of a then 9 year old did not!

My understanding, and do read the reviews of Costa and MSC for the intinerary and time of year you are contemplating, is that their are more smokers, more unruly children and passengers.

Archived