Entertainment Tonight OMG

LynnAnne

Kindof laughing here. Entertainment Tonight had a Royal Carribbean Ship on and showed all the drinking and drunk people. Just a big smile here because its about time everyone quits bashing Carnival!!! LOL

Kindof laughing here. Entertainment Tonight had a Royal Carribbean Ship on and showed all the drinking and drunk people. Just a big smile here because its about time everyone quits bashing Carnival!!! LOL

We were on the Dream last October and saw nothing like that on our cruise, their were a few drunks here and there on board but nothing like what they were showing. I was suprised when they said it was a Royal Caribbean ship.

Agreed hahaha. They have just as many drunkards as Carnival does. They can show either cruise line during spring break and show the same thing on both! Actually it's the shorter cheaper cruises all the kids pick. The RC kids are just picking shorter RC cruises because that's what their parents book. They drink the kool aid but add a little rum to it :)

Just checked out the RC board, wow they are really upset!! LOL Of course I had to let them know how I love my Carnival!!! Never cruised another line but you won't hear me bash other cruise lines either!! Still smileing:)

Archived