2013 brochures?

Balloon Man

At the risk of appearing to be completely stupid, how can I obtain Oceania's complete 2013 brochures? Their web site has various 2011/2012 offerings for download or mailing but nothing I can find that relates to 2013.

Thank you LHT28 but that link brings me up the same 2011/2012 brochures and nothing about 2013. I did send an e-mail to Oceania and their UK office forwarded some literature, but not what I wanted. I will take your advice about the phone, though it irks that they don't respond to more modern methods of communication.

Thank you LHT28 but that link brings me up the same 2011/2012 brochures and nothing about 2013..

Probably defaults to the UK website

If you clear your cookies it may work

the prices are USD

Don: unfortunately that link doesn't work in the UK. Well, it does but shows the old and current brochures; nothing for 2013. I will give Oceania UK a call. Thanks to everybody for your assistance.

If this had been posted on sister site Cruise Critic UK,

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/

then you would be receiving answers appropriate to your situation. :rolleyes:

Contracts by, for and between travel companies are still VERY geography specific.

I say this with great trepidation, but I think JimandStan are wrong (except for the geographic contract bit). Been there, Done that. UK site doesn't make any difference.

So I'm sitting here waiting for the earth to heave and am expecting a bolt of lightning to fry me in front of my computer screen any moment. But until it does I can say that Cruise Critic UK links to the same Forums as read by people in the USA, Canada, Fiji, Malta, you name it.

Just a minute. The house is starting to shake. It's gone dark outside. There's a terrible wailing. Tell my wife the tickets for our cruise on Marina are ..................

I say this with great trepidation, but I think JimandStan are wrong (except for the geographic contract bit). Been there, Done that. UK site doesn't make any difference.

So I'm sitting here waiting for the earth to heave and am expecting a bolt of lightning to fry me in front of my computer screen any moment. But until it does I can say that Cruise Critic UK links to the same Forums as read by people in the USA, Canada, Fiji, Malta, you name it.

Just a minute. The house is starting to shake. It's gone dark outside. There's a terrible wailing. Tell my wife the tickets for our cruise on Marina are ..................

Amazingly, JimandStan are actually (whisper) wrong....forum link defaults to US site;)

Sue

LOL, I've been wrong before, but there are nearly twenty three million Australians who would agree with me. :rolleyes:

I can supply MANY specific references upon request.

I mentioned Cruise Critic UK, because you asked for information several times and then replied that the answers that you got did not suit your situation because they only applied to AMERICAN Clients. You cannot have it both ways.

The proof is in the pudding, you can see the brochure order LINK in the UK, but you cannot order them. That is not an oversight, it was a business decision based on those geographically limited contracts.

And you are wrong again. The darkness has risen and the wailing has stopped (think it was the cat). I can see the the brochure order link in the UK and contrary to what you say I can order them. The point, which you seem to have missed, is they are not the ones I want. And don't tell me that brochures offering 2011 sailings is a business decision. Or at least not the decision of a business that wants to stay in business.

Not sure why you think everybody and some still to be born (I checked the population of Australia on Google) would think you are correct or has any connection to this question.

Archived