All things Freedom

Definitely check out the Fish and Chips on the 2nd floor of the buffet (the stairs are near the Statue of Liberty). It's delicious and there's tons of extra seating up there.

I have a review in my siggy if you're interested in pictures of the Freedom. We loved the ship and it's been one of our favorite cruises. I'm sure you'll have a great time!

If you have any specific questions about the ship, I'll try to answer them.

My next cruise is on the Freedom also - I will definitely be following this thread.

About the fish & chips - I saw the menu and it didn't say - do they have malt vinegar available? I can't imagine fish and chips without, but thought I would ask.

I don't know how am I going to be able to wait over 500 days-I'm already super-excited!

My next cruise is on the Freedom also - I will definitely be following this thread.

About the fish & chips - I saw the menu and it didn't say - do they have malt vinegar available? I can't imagine fish and chips without, but thought I would ask.

I don't know how am I going to be able to wait over 500 days-I'm already super-excited!

Yes, there is malt vinegar. It's actually in the bottle on the side of the grill where you can take the whole bottle back to your table.

On the Lido Deck, go all the way forward....all the way! Walk through the hallways and where it ends, there is a door (actuall there are 2 doors - one on the other hallway opposite side). Go through that door and it will take you to a public balcony that looks out the front of the ship. Great place for sail-aways.

FYI - these balconies also on the Panorama, Empress and Upper decks too. I just like the Lido one best.

Got off the six day freedom cruise on 4/21. Owe this board a full review which I hope to do soon. To your question, check out the Deli section in the buffet. very good deli sandwiches. Loved the pastrami and very good tuna. One time i tried ordering 1/2 pastrami & 1/2 tuna and they put the tuna on top of the pastrami so be very specific when ordering (lol)!

Archived