Help!!! Birth Certificate

jjfla

Sailing on the Dream May 30th. Just got my cruise Doc's out to read them again and found that I need a Certificate of Birth. Photo Copies Notirized will not be accepted.

I sent off for my Birth Certificate and in return I received a copy, notirized on Watermark Paper. I guess my question is will this kind do?? It says it is a copy of the live birth record!! Don't think it will fly????

What are your experiences, will have to call the Ohio Dept of Heath tomorrow about this but I can see tonight I will loose sleep. I thought I covered all my basis but maybe not!!!!!

Thanks

Does it have a raised seal? That is important. If you got it from the Dept. of Health then it should have the seal on it.

Barely visable but there is a seal. It is alo on Ohio Watermark paper, I think it is ok but since it is a copy on the paper, unlike what I received for other family members I am concerned.

Relax. We had this question several years ago and "they" do not want copies of birth certificates that are notarized by a public notary, only official copies from the State - huge difference. What you have is great, so start packing:) :) :)

Thanks to all I feel much better

To Jim Gallup

How rude!!! It's people like you that make honest hardworking folks like myself never want to get on these boards again.

How dare YOu!!!!!!!

Don't worry. It's legit. The watermark paper is what a lot are using now. And, if it came from the correct source, than it's a sure thing. Enjoy! Just remember to pack it. ;)

Barely visable but there is a seal. It is alo on Ohio Watermark paper, I think it is ok but since it is a copy on the paper, unlike what I received for other family members I am concerned.

Archived