Formal night and Freestyle dinning

herewego

Sailing on NCL to Alaska and we were wondering if there are still formal nights with the freestyle dinning? Would the formal night be in all of the restaurants?

Thanks

herewego, yes NCL had one "optional" formal night on our 7-day cruises to Alaska. It was just in one of the main dining rooms on our first full day at sea (the second day of our cruise).

When are you going "north to Alaska"? What ship are you going on? I know you'll have a great time!

Thanks, I was concerned we'd goof it up LOL

We just booked for the 28th of the month on the Spirit. Hadn't really planned on it but who could pass up outside rooms for less than $500 each total? Saw it and jumped on it! :D Which turned out to be a good thing since our friends called less than 3 hours later and they were sold out - they had to go with an inside at the same cost.

We had to do some quick moving around at my DH job and work things out for the kids but wow, what a great way to celebrate our anniversary! Now if we can figure out if we should add the anniversary package at $79 or not.

Archived