Holeyhead Wales

We are Sailing Aug 13th and am looking for suggestion for tours for this Holeyhead location. I found Rhian Jones but this person is book. Any others???? Thanks Also Glasgow will be on my our tour stops and location and have booked nothing there yet either???

While on the British Isles cruise last year, we took the Busy Bus tour from Holyhead. It was a great tour and lots of fun and a lot less expensive than ship's tours. There were 2 small buses of people from our ship. Just google Busy Bus- Wales and you can get the info.

While on the British Isles cruise last year, we took the Busy Bus tour from Holyhead. It was a great tour and lots of fun and a lot less expensive than ship's tours. There were 2 small buses of people from our ship. Just google Busy Bus- Wales and you can get the info.

100% agree, one of the best tour I ever taken, Snowdonia National Park is incredible .

Small groups, great tour

Srpilo

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I see requests for Holyhead options, Busybus gets recommendations.

They organise tours specifically for passengers on a given cruise ship, & I've not seen a bad word for them :)

But they do book-out, so don't delay.

JB :)

We used Busy Bus in 2010 albeit from Liverpool, one of the best tours of the entire cruise............small group, entertaining guide who got everyone to interact.

Judy

Archived