Miracle Legends May 5, 2012

Anyone here who was either in the show or know someone who was?
Went to watch my DVD today and found out the copy they gave me was of the wrong show.
Anyone have the correct one, or did we all get the wrong one?

(Gloria)

• 2 weeks later...
My son was in it as Garth Brooks. We got the wrong one also. Sooo mad. Customer service hasn't been helpful. I didn't video it since they were going to be taping it. Now what? Any recourse??

Your son is Wonderful!!!! We tried to get his sis in, too, but she wouldn't budge.

I've gone through customer service and they "said" they're trying to get me a copy. According to them, they do keep the tapes and can possibly get me a CD, but it might take 2 months until the ship comes back to Fla????? Something like that. I haven't given up hope, however.

If I hear anything, I'll post it here. Keep watching.

I'm thinking about trying to contact someone from the show, also. Maybe they don't even know we got the wrong one and could look into it for us.

Thanks again for the compliments for my kids. I tried also to get Bonnie to sing...no dice! She was afraid of the costume/wig they would make her wear. Customer service didn't mention to Jimmy that they keep the video of the show. And, do you know how to get in touch with the performers??
PattyC

Archived