CD and Entertainment on the Spirit

We are going to the Baltic on the Spirit in 3 weeks and were wondering if anyone who has just got back from a cruise on the Spirit could tell us if there are any familiar faces among the show team, musicians and of course CD? Also who is the Captain at the moment?

Its Richard Grey cd, alister Mackay acd, i know daniel and another guy from last years showteam are on, and cd rays wife, and Lee branigan is an entertainment host

Its Richard Grey cd, alister Mackay acd, i know daniel and another guy from last years showteam are on, and cd rays wife, and Lee branigan is an entertainment host

So Ray's wife on Spirit - where's he?

Also a report the other day about the (ex)Destiny CD Steve Johnson is extremely good - do you know of him or if he's going on to any of the other ships in the future (guess he could be having a break now though).

You are my source of all intelligence on the entertainment crew side! :D ;)

So Ray's wife on Spirit - where's he?

Also a report the other day about the (ex)Destiny CD Steve Johnson is extremely good - do you know of him or if he's going on to any of the other ships in the future (guess he could be having a break now though).

You are my source of all intelligence on the entertainment crew side! :D ;)

Always glad to help

I thnk ray is on as a passenger ont the sailing to the uk

Hi

When we were on destiny for New Year, Ray was CD and Steve Johnson was ACD. steve did a cabaret spot in Oaklahoma lounge and was good, His wife was also on the show team. Ray's a lovely guy though, he was on the Spirit last time we were on there. Wonder what ship he's on now.

Got next years brochure but pondering between Majesty and Dream. Waiting for reviews for Majesty. We've done Pearls of the Agean/Adriatic explorer before and loved it. Havent been on Dream either.

We've normally cruised in May but weather wise not very settled for last 3 years so thinking maybe June for next year but quite pricey although free AI is a bonus.

Hi

When we were on destiny for New Year, Ray was CD and Steve Johnson was ACD. steve did a cabaret spot in Oaklahoma lounge and was good, His wife was also on the show team. Ray's a lovely guy though, he was on the Spirit last time we were on there. Wonder what ship he's on now.

Got next years brochure but pondering between Majesty and Dream. Waiting for reviews for Majesty. We've done Pearls of the Agean/Adriatic explorer before and loved it. Havent been on Dream either.

We've normally cruised in May but weather wise not very settled for last 3 years so thinking maybe June for next year but quite pricey although free AI is a bonus.

Yes it will be especially interesting to get the comparisons between Majesty and the other Thomson ships - that will be very helpful for those who are familiar with what we know and expect from Thomson.

There are slight variations between all the ships, some pluses and minuses but when we get feedback on here pin pointing what the 'ups' and 'downs' are on Majesty as compared with Dream (and the others) we'll have something far more tangible to draw on when making decisions on which ship we want to travel on.

We'll have to bear in mind though that the first few reports may be affected by just getting everything bedded in - there could be some teething troubles though hopefully nothing as serious as with the Celebration and Dream on their Thomson debut. But fingers crossed it will all be good!

I must say we do like the Dream very much but I'm hoping to be able to make the comparisons myself before too long! ;)

Hi

Hi,Second that about Ray,he had a large input on organising our secret Blessing at sea along with Richard and the rest of the entertainers,the wife knew nothing about it till the last minute [literally] hope Rich and Rays wife Teresa [dance captain] are still on there when we go in August.

Archived