Laundry Rates on the Epic

TidalTech

Does anyone know what the rates are for laundry services on board the Epic, please?

TIA!

NCL's laundry rates are high, but they generally offer the special for $24.95 for all the clothes you can stuff in a paper laundry bag. Usually, they offer this special on a longer cruise during the middle of the cruise. For a seven day cruise that would be a bit late for effective use.

• 2 years later...

After cruising, we are headed over to London & Scotland for a week. I'd like to just do a carry-on, so if we could wash clothes at end of the week, that would be fab. Not interested, though, if it's going to cost me $5 an item. I've researched and all responses are years old. Wondering if anyone who has cruised on the Epic recently has any information on it? Thanks!

We got off the Epic's Repo cruise from Barcelona last month. Didn't pay any attention to the price, but $25 per bag sounds about right. As Platinum members we got one bag-full free. That's a very nice perk, since they did away with the laundry rooms a few years ago. Don't even think of hand washing anything larger than a hanky or a sock in the Epic's sinklet, LOL. J