Teens on Solstice Class ?

Clio1610

Have any of you cruised with Teens (15/16 yrs) on Solstice class ?

We have only ever cruised with RCI and our Son loves the Teen Club and always has a great time with the many new friends that he always makes on our RCI cruises. And because of this, we are nervous about trying any other cruise line...

We are however considering a Celebrity cruise for Apr 2013, but we would like to know what the Teen facilities are like.

Do any of you good people have any Teen info that I could pass onto our Son ?

Thank you for any help, advice, or info you can pass on...

Have any of you cruised with Teens (15/16 yrs) on Solstice class ?

We have only ever cruised with RCI and our Son loves the Teen Club and always has a great time with the many new friends that he always makes on our RCI cruises. And because of this, we are nervous about trying any other cruise line...

We are however considering a Celebrity cruise for Apr 2013, but we would like to know what the Teen facilities are like.

Do any of you good people have any Teen info that I could pass onto our Son ?

Thank you for any help, advice, or info you can pass on...

We were on the Equinox last summer and the teen facilities were pretty good. No rock climbing wall or mini putt but the time we cruised Royal we only used each once anyway. However we pick our cruises based on the itinerary. If you go during summer or spring break there should be plenty of kids his age. Both our kids loved the cruise.

We were on Solstice in March with 18B, 16G, 14B, and 12G. My 16 year-old daughter (who is Little Miss Involvement) admitted to being bored, but everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves. We did not use the teen clubs, though; we visited them on a Carnival cruise a couple of years before, and none of my kids seemed interested.

Ok.... Thanks for your Feedback folks...

Just not sure what to do.... We love RCI but after 5 RCI cruises we just fancy a change and we like some of the Celebrity itineraries better.

I was hoping to get a Teen direct comparison of RCI v Celebrity...

Maybe a few Teens will post their thoughts ???

had some girls between 16-20 on the Equinox in April

felt like they looked pretty bored once lying at the pool got too hot or boring

teen facilities are there, but in my personal opinon they are amazingly "uncool"... which resulted in complete emptiness all thru the cruise

Solstice class is amazing but I´m not sure if teens see it the same way unless they bring friends or are seriously looking for a time-out

Archived