I'm doing the Doc Dance!!!!!

MCManders99

Well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So very exciting!! We will be on our honeymoon (12 years late and 2 kids later :) ;) )cruise in September, 1st cruise. Can't wait to get something like docs so I can dance too! Have a great time!!!:D

Congrats to both of you. We did our first cruise in October 2003 for our 25th anniversary. Neither kid came! Your cruise will most likely be exactly what you expect in many ways and different in others. Yes, you will eat way too much, but yes, you will probably walk it off. Even with elevators on cruise ships, it's faster to go up the 5 floors to the dining room, the pool, etc. than to wait for the elevator that is packed when the doors open. Yes, you could hit a tropical storm the first night out (we did). No, it doesn't last forever, good weather will prevail. You will overpack and not take enough money. That's a joke here repeated over and over. (ie -- take less clothes, more money). Make sure you have a good camera and loads of batteries (and film if you don't have a digital camera.) Smuggle liquor on board and enjoy it in your cabin or in a "water bottle" at the pool. Plan your shore excursions and shopping trips ahead of time. And most of all enjoy! And when you come home, make that photo/scrapbook of your trip. And plan your next cruise. Welcome to the world of cruising.

CONGRATS :D

Your wedding will fly by and hopefully you can relax on the cruise! It is wonderful. Use these boards for ideas to make it a romantic, memorable trip!

Which cruise are you on?

;) ;) ;)

May 23 Sun Princess to Alaska..

celbercrz333 I don't think we'll hit any tropical storms but the way the weather is here in Cleveland (Snow in May)

Well my parents are frequent cruisers and gave me much advice. I probably will still pack too much.. don't have to worry about the money. Been saving since 2003 (I just hope I don't spend it all) And today was my lucky day at work and won a essay contest and won $500. So that's even extra for fun. Our cruise is paid and shore excursions are almost covered. Have $$$$$$ for spending. I am covered.

Archived