Excursion ideas for older couple

blueladybug

Hi everyone, my parents are going with us next week on RCCL's Vision. I need some help in planning their excursions at Cabo, Matzalan, and PV as we have planned excursions that are opposite to their interests (horse back riding, swimming). My parents (upper 60's) are not very active, do not like to swim. Mom loves to shop. Both love to be on boats. Any ideas? :rolleyes:

No responses? We have done this cruise twice and we are not in our upper 60's yet. BUT there are lots of things they could do. In Mazatlan, their is a Sierra Madre tour, bus tour that lasts about 6-7hrs,goes to small village of Copola, where you walk around our could probably sit near the bus for the 1/2hr tour. Also goes to small city of Concordia, with nice town square and not touristy. Ends with city tour of Mazatlan. Or you could take just the city tour. Or get ahold of Mazatlan Frank and rent his van for doing whatever you want for as long as you want. Shopping is available right next to the terminal.

In Cabo, the whalewatching tour is right off of the tender dock on large boat, and anyone could do if interested. This is from Dec-March. Also, Cabo has a city and coastal tour, that goes around town, a glass blowing factory, stops a one of the big hotels with great views, and then to San Jose de Cabo, to see real mexican city. Again, there is nice shopping right next to dock.

For PV, there are city tours with stops at cathedral, shopping time and good for first timers. PV is beautiful city.

Archived