dvc members special price on fantasy in june

pluto,

just got a email from dvc. you can book a verendah room of your choice (a cabin that hasnt been booked yet) on the fantasy for 1099 a person for any sailing in june. you cannot apply any other discounts like obc. but thats an excellent price. you have to add taxes on to that.imagine sailing on cat 4 a at that price. its about time dvc members got some kind of discount on dcl.

just got a email from dvc. you can book a verendah room of your choice (a cabin that hasnt been booked yet) on the fantasy for 1099 a person for any sailing in june. you cannot apply any other discounts like obc. but thats an excellent price. you have to add taxes on to that.imagine sailing on cat 4 a at that price. its about time dvc members got some kind of discount on dcl.

Got the same email as well. They must have lots of empty cabins if they are offering us DVC members this deal. Wish we lived closer to FL

We received the DVC offer for June as well. Called 30 minutes after the 5PM Central Time posting and holy cow I was on hold for 42 minutes! They were DELUGED with calls. We ultimately booked a deluxe veranda on Deck 10, our favorite, for the $1099 p/p price! Afterwards I asked the great Disney guy on the phone what the retail is-- and for the two of us we saved aver $4000 by taking advantage of the offer!!!! Do it!:cool:

This is one great deal. We are booked for next June, 2013, 4 cabins for 22K.

I called the planner of the cruise (and funder) to offer to switch to this June and save a boatload (sorry for the pun) of $$ ($9,000).

We could have gotten 3 of the 4 cabins at this rate, and the 4th at gty balcony status. No go. Work scheduling problem.

I hate missing this deal!

Got the same email and have an existing reservation for June 16, 2012. I am attempting to have it credited to my existing reservation for the 4 of us for a Cat 4A for $7834. It stated that it was possible. I am still on hold as I type this response.

Got the same email and have an existing reservation for June 16, 2012. I am attempting to have it credited to my existing reservation for the 4 of us for a Cat 4A for $7834. It stated that it was possible. I am still on hold as I type this response.

After a 25 minute wait, the cast member was able to credit me $3285 after making the changes for exactly the same room, 9590. what a great deal!!!!!:D:D:D

After a 25 minute wait, the cast member was able to credit me $3285 after making the changes for exactly the same room, 9590. what a great deal!!!!!:D:D:D

That is wonderful! Congratulations!

Fingers crossed this will happen again next May for us!

I really hope that more deals like this will take place for DVC members. There is so much that we don't get, (free dining....) that once in a while, a perk like this makes me think maybe they do appreciate loyal DVC members!

are your kids young? if not why didnt you get two rooms for the same price?

You made $7884/hr. That just paid for a lot of your DVC points.

are your kids young? if not why didnt you get two rooms for the same price?

My kids are 15 and 5 years of age. So that means that I will not be able to separate them though we could have gotten 2 adjoining rooms with a verandah. But hey, that would be too greedy and make the room less available for the others who wish to spend less for a verandah.

Before the promotion, I would swear that there were more than 30 openings from the DCL site but I checked to day and nearly all of the verandah rooms and porthole rooms have been occupied.

Archived