Princess cruise nights

coffee39

We are planning on going to Alaska with Princess back to back cruise in 2013. We have not booked anything yet however, we were recently invited to a Princess Cruise night at a travel agency. Because I would have to travel quite a distance to attend this I am wondering if anyone can tell me if it would be worth it. Are the sales they offer at these special nights worth the travel to attend or can you find just as good of deals online?

I would go armed with a few prices found from TA's on the internet since they'll be pressuring you to book with them at the time. There information, while interesting, if you've never seen it is usually nothing more than a big sales pitch and if you don't have any prices beforehand might not be the greatest price. If they can at least match your online price then book it, otherwise enjoy the cookies and the show & go home.

Do your research. You can find TAs who discount fares and offer perks, usually better than attending what is essentially a sales seminar.

Hey Pam, I like your new picture!

Archived