Entertainment on Riviera

KIWP

The bar has been raised well beyond expectations. WOW.

The Andrew Lloyd Webber production made us cry, laugh and overall left us breathless. This combined with the new production shows and costumes really shows how much thought and care O is giving to this aspect of the cruising experience.

WELL DONE!!!!!

I read about the Andrew Lloyd Weber production on the Oceania website when it was announced a few months ago and have been really looking forward to it. Nice to hear the reality is as good as the advertising!

Do they have second showings of the productions for those who eat later?

I read about the Andrew Lloyd Weber production on the Oceania website when it was announced a few months ago and have been really looking forward to it. Nice to hear the reality is as good as the advertising!

Do they have second showings of the productions for those who eat later?

There is usually 1 show at 9:45 but I read that on the "special cruise" there are two 7 & 10pm

Now whether this is going to be something new fleet wide or just for the special sailing ....only time will tell ;)

I'm so happy to hear they raised the bar on the entertainment. We've sailed on the Marina twice and that was our only complaint. We just booked the Riviera for Jan. and am already excited, expecially considering we just returned from our honeymoon and 38th cruise on the Silver Cloud which was HORRIBLE. Please read my review if you are interested. Oceania here we come!!!

Archived