For those recently out of Galveston

I have a question for those recently out of Galveston.. we are wondering if the new Boardwalk was open yet? we are leaving this weekend on the Magic and thought it would be fun for our day before or after we cruise.. thank you so much for your help..

I have a question for those recently out of Galveston.. we are wondering if the new Boardwalk was open yet? we are leaving this weekend on the Magic and thought it would be fun for our day before or after we cruise.. thank you so much for your help..

It is not open yet. trying to open for Memorial weekend though.

Enjoy the Magic, we just got off last week, it was great. Hope you are eating at the steak house too!

well the steakhouse used to be great.. but since hubby had gastric bypass.. its not worth the upcharge as they will not let us split a meal.. he can only eat 4 ounces... maybe one day i will cruise without him.. but lol not anytime soon.. :) Its so nice to have a spouse that you enjoy their company.. i grew up with parents that still to this day take seperate vacations.. so it is nice to enjoy mine with my husband.. ;)

Archived