Spirit to Alaska May 1 Glacier Bay - Observations/thoughts/pics

AndyP7

For those who have requested the Fun Times, I'm emailing them to you now. They will be coming from andypcruiser at gmail.com

I'll be sending them day by day due to the file size.

Enjoy!

Andrea

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

:D:D:D

Thank so much Andy

Meet and Greets are really hard on Carnival, our roll call from CC is holding an informal one on the first sea day at 10:30 am , I think that is sometimes a safer bet than trying to do it on the day you sail, too many variables

thanks again

For those who have requested the Fun Times, I'm emailing them to you now. They will be coming from andypcruiser at gmail.com

I'll be sending them day by day due to the file size.

Enjoy!

Andrea

Thanks for the great review. Please send me the funtimes

btyko at bellsouth dot net

Thank you.

Hi all!

We were on this cruise as well to Alaska and had a fantastic time! I have one question though. Did we come back through the Inside Passage to Seattle? The group I was with didn't think so, and neither do I... Watching it on the tv screen in our room and comparing to my map it looked like we were in open water most of the way down? We were disappointed. It sure was rough too! Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Sue

No the inside passage is only for cruises coming either from or to Vancouver, you did the inside passage there as you left from Vancouver but to have done it on the return the cruise would have needed to have ended there :) you sailed around Vancouver island upon the return to Seattle. Hence the rougher waters :)

No the inside passage is only for cruises coming either from or to Vancouver, you did the inside passage there as you left from Vancouver but to have done it on the return the cruise would have needed to have ended there :) you sailed around Vancouver island upon the return to Seattle. Hence the rougher waters :)

Hi Pee-ah!

Thank you so much for clearing that up! That makes total sense now that you've explained it.... :) I'll know now for next time.

Sue

Archived