What in the world do I do now?

I am scheduled to go on the carnival breeze on sept 8 and I just found out today that i am pregnant. We booked early saver and This will be my 3rd child under 3 so I know I probably won't be able to cruise after i have this baby. What in the world do i do?

I am scheduled to go on the carnival breeze on sept 8 and I just found out today that i am pregnant. We booked early saver and This will be my 3rd child under 3 so I know I probably won't be able to cruise after i have this baby. What in the world do i do?

you just found out? how far along are you that you can't cruise in september? :eek:

What is Carnival's policy for guests who are pregnant? Carnival's policy regarding guests who are pregnant:

While at sea or in port, the availability of medical care may be limited or delayed. Prenatal and early infant care in particular may require specialized diagnostic facilities and/or treatment that are not obtainable during the cruise on board the ship or ashore in ports of call. Pregnant women are not allow to cruise if their estimated gestational age on the day of disembarkation is 25 weeks or more.

Pregnant women with an estimated gestational age of 25 weeks or less, on the day of disembarkation, must submit, prior to departure, a letter from her attending physician certifying that her gestational status is in accordance with this policy, and that the expecting mother is fit to sail.

Because the safety of the pregnant mother and unborn child is our number one concern, Carnival will not accept any agreement or recommendation from the Guest and/or her physician that the policy be waived.

Click here to print Carnival's Pregnancy Certification Form.

If your doctor says your fine to go and you feel fine to go, then I would just go. You know your body. Just wear clothes that don't scream that you are pregnant. Have a good time. It sounds like you will be between 16-20 weeks when you cruise. I think you'll be fine unless your last pregnancies were high-risk. Have fun...with a new infant in the house, it may be a while before you go again..and Congratulations.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

If your doctor says your fine to go and you feel fine to go, then I would just go. You know your body. Just wear clothes that don't scream that you are pregnant. Have a good time. It sounds like you will be between 16-20 weeks when you cruise. I think you'll be fine unless your last pregnancies were high-risk. Have fun...with a new infant in the house, it may be a while before you go again..and Congratulations.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You must have missed her post that the cruise is in December...:eek:

according to the brand ambassador, slipping and falling on the slippery lido deck.

LMFAO!!!!! #5.

Yeah, I was wondering about this very topic myself a couple weeks ago. Had a bit of a scare. Pretty sure we wouldn't be having a honeymoon.

You can cruise until you're 24 weeks. Will you be further along than that at the time? If you need to cancel, you can add the insurance up to 2 weeks before the cruise - so you'll get *most* of your money back.

We have one booked and are TTC so I've got it all figured out :-)

sorry typo its december 8th

Well, even if you cancel with ES you are going to take the $50 pp hit, so you may as well just move up the date so you can squeeze it in before you are 25 weeks.. Of course Breeze doesn't arrive in the US until Nov, so you will have to pick another ship to sail or rebook the Breeze for the distant future..

Good luck to you!:p

There isn't a Breeze cruise departing on Sept 8th this year, so I suspect that the OP is booked for Sept 8, 2013 and is concerned with having three kids under 3. Its unclear exactly what those concerns are, but I don't this this is a cruising while pregnant question.

There isn't a Breeze cruise departing on Sept 8th this year, so I suspect that the OP is booked for Sept 8, 2013 and is concerned with having three kids under 3. Its unclear exactly what those concerns are, but I don't this this is a cruising while pregnant question.

She's cruising December 8.

Archived