OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Two weeks post surgery and things are much better. There is still some swelling and my knee is stiff, but most of the pain is gone (notice I said most :D). Physio wasn't as bad as I had anticipated, but I was in a physio clinic, not at home, so they had weights and pulleys and things to assist with the exercises. I'm getting the staples out today. Still using my walker and the PT said most people need a month with the walker before going to a cane.

Glad to hear you are getting better, too. I was able to do leg lifts today, which made my day! I also bent it to 102 degrees. I think that is pretty good for only being a week since surgery. My knee was glued shut, so I don't have stitches or staples to take out. Hang in there...I know I am!!

LEILA :-)

My husband and I are interested just one question the title has dates at 2014 and the pricing says 2013, could someone confirm the date for me so I can look at a few things?

*** Nevermind I found my answer***

Hi Elliott - Glad you were able to get the right pricing. Just wanted to let you know we are doing a 2013 and a 2014 Superbowl/Valentines Cruise so either one would be great.

Please be sure to speak with Johna for the 2013 and Kathryn for the 2014 booking.

Whichever one you choose welcome to our family. We have a great group going and before ya know it, it will be like you have always known us. Right Gang ?

Hi Elliott - Glad you were able to get the right pricing. Just wanted to let you know we are doing a 2013 and a 2014 Superbowl/Valentines Cruise so either one would be great.

Please be sure to speak with Johna for the 2013 and Kathryn for the 2014 booking.

Whichever one you choose welcome to our family. We have a great group going and before ya know it, it will be like you have always known us. Right Gang ?

I told my sister-in-law about these cruises and she was quite interested, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she and my brother will be along.

Our latest update on our friend Ernie from Lenore

For all our FB friends--THANK YOU for your prayers good wishes. Ernie's surgery went very well yesterday. He is home now and recovering after a long day yesterday Spent 7 hours in recovery room waiting for a room which he finally got at 7pm--I got home after 10pm so thats why this message so late.. He has staples removed in 2 weeks and 4 weeks after that his neurologist will activitate the device. Will keep u all updated as to his progress. Lenore and Ernie

Just spoke with my sil and she and my brother are 99.9% sure they will be along! She has to finish paying for one cruise and then they will book with Johna.

Sandy that is so great Im glad to hear it !!!! I cant wait to meet the rest of your family !:D Remember though this one must be booked through Kathryn and not Johna. They must mention that they are with the Group Cruise from Cruise Critic. Let me know when they are bookd and I will add them to our list.

Sandy that is so great Im glad to hear it !!!! I cant wait to meet the rest of your family !:D Remember though this one must be booked through Kathryn and not Johna. They must mention that they are with the Group Cruise from Cruise Critic. Let me know when they are bookd and I will add them to our list.

I'll remind her to call Kathryn, but it may be awhile before they book.

I'll remind her to call Kathryn, but it may be awhile before they book.

Thats fine, I just wanted to remind them that we have the Reduced $50. booking until 7/6. Hopefully that helps.

I know that I am staying on Reduced Deposit for awhile too because I have to finish paying for the August cruise and the B2B Dream cruises first.

Thats fine, I just wanted to remind them that we have the Reduced $50. booking until 7/6. Hopefully that helps.

I know that I am staying on Reduced Deposit for awhile too because I have to finish paying for the August cruise and the B2B Dream cruises first.

I'll mention that to them when I see them tomorrow.

My first 2 Carnival cruises were just Andrea and me and after that my brother said no more cruises without him and even since then, we've been trying to find a suitable cruise, but either they aren't available or I'm not and finally it looks like 2014 may be it. :D

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. I'm off to a family get together for my grandson who just graduated from high school. So nice to be able to get out, I'm beginning to get cabin fever. :D. I won't be able to drive until cleared by my doctor and that could be up to 3 months.

Edited by Luckysll

Found us on page 9 and that just won't do:D

I'm getting ready to pay off the deposit so my :confused: is, do you all think the price will drop?

I was thinking about booking early saver, just because the 2nd leg of this cruise seems a little pricey.

I don't know, what are ya all doing...ES, past guest or what?

Edited by ramrax4

Happy first day of Summer! Hope some of you are at least getting summer weather. Our weather here hasn't been that great so far this year. Yesterday felt more like Fall than the day before summer.

It's hot in KY. How are you doing, Sandy? I started therapy outside the house today. It wasn't too bad, just very sore muscles. I am down to just a cane and don't have to use that inside the house. My knee is still very stiff but I am doing pretty good.

Leila :-)

Happy first day of Summer! Hope some of you are at least getting summer weather. Our weather here hasn't been that great so far this year. Yesterday felt more like Fall than the day before summer.

Our weather is great here! Fluctuates between mid 80's-90's, although we did reach 100 one day last week.

It's hot in KY. How are you doing, Sandy? I started therapy outside the house today. It wasn't too bad, just very sore muscles. I am down to just a cane and don't have to use that inside the house. My knee is still very stiff but I am doing pretty good.

Leila :-)

You are doing a lot better than I am. I can just barely get to a 90 degree bend, still using the walker and will be for a while. I stopped taking any pain meds, but the PT recommended going back on them since I was having such a hard time with the physio.