family of 4 for Caribbean Princess

wineandbeach

Hi! I'm new to Princess and the Princess boards. I am thinking about booking a cruise on the Caribbean Princess for Summer 2006. We actually looked into this last year when we were planning our 2005 cruise but decided against it because the CP doesn't have connecting rooms. What kind of rooms do families of 4 get? I have 2 teenagers and really like the idea of being connected for my own peace of mind. We have sailed in the Family rooms on Constellation and Millenium and in connecting balcony rooms on Hal and our upcoming RCI trip. Any suggestions for room ideas that won't break the budget but will fit our needs? Thanks! If you have any other ideas for what to look for in rooms (location, floor, etc) please let me know. We like to book very early to get our choice of rooms and to always have something to look forward to.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the Caribbean Princess this past March with my 2 teenage boys and had the same concerns as you. We booked 2 inside cabins next to each other and had an extra key to their room. We kept checking on them and when they really got rowdy, we could hear them through our room! It really did work out fine and I don't have any qualms about booking non-connecting rooms anymore. They are 14 and 15 years old.

Archived