Soft Drink Package on Qm2

transatlantic fan

Does Cunard have a alcohol package? Just off the Celebrity Century a couple of weeks ago, they offered a classic and a prenium drink package. I went for the premium one and drank more booze than I thought possible. Any drink priced up to $12...the price was pretty steep $54 a day. I made sure to get my moneys worth.

Cunard offer the Soda card and you can also purchase spirits with 6 cans of soda for consumption in the stateroom.

As for the alcohol package you mentioned on Celebrity, Cunard don't do that, you buy what you want, when you want it.

Is Tonic Water part of the soft drink package ? And is it available by the can ?

Will bring some vodka or gin on board, so thought this would be ideal for a pre dinner drink whilst dressing up ?

Tonic water is included as are any hose soda plus most fruit juices, cans are only included if they fit down a soda-hose.:)

• 1 month later...

What is the cost of a soft drink if a package is not purchased? Is it possible to purchase canned or bottled soft drinks or juices to keep in the stateroom refrigerator? And I assume coffee and tea are included with meals? Also, we drink a lot of bottled water -- is there a shop on board where one can purchase some in quantity? Sorry for all of the questions!

What is the cost of a soft drink if a package is not purchased? Is it possible to purchase canned or bottled soft drinks or juices to keep in the stateroom refrigerator? And I assume coffee and tea are included with meals? Also, we drink a lot of bottled water -- is there a shop on board where one can purchase some in quantity? Sorry for all of the questions!

See http://www.cunard.com/New-to-Cruising/Whats-Included-in-Your-Luxury-Cruise-Fare/

OK, thanks, I see the prices in the restaurants for what I assume are soft drinks and other beverages by the glass. Is there a place to buy cans or bottles of soft drinks, juice and water to keep in the stateroom refrigerator?[/quote]

Yes, every bar and room service.

Archived