Ia there a private tour for both Stingrays and turtles?

soon2bmrsspd

We cannot decide which place to see, so I was hoping that there is a private option for both. We are a group of 10, and I prefer booking private vs. cruise excursion. Any advise on who to book would be great. I can find plenty that do one or the other but not both. There appears to be time for both, so why can;t I find it? Thanks.....

I would HIGHLY recommend that you check out Nativeway Watersports! We booked with them in '10 and had an absolutely fabulous time! It was a private tour as opposed to being crammed in with all the cruise ship passengers! We got to see the turtle farm, swim with the stingrays, among several other stops!

www.Nativewaywatersports.com

Tiffany

We cannot decide which place to see, so I was hoping that there is a private option for both. We are a group of 10, and I prefer booking private vs. cruise excursion. Any advise on who to book would be great. I can find plenty that do one or the other but not both. There appears to be time for both, so why can;t I find it? Thanks.....

Yes, Nativeway watersports offers what you are looking for. It is called the Sting Ray and Island Tour. We booked that tour for the same reason. Everyone in our group wants to do the sting rays, one person is obsessed with sea turtles and another has a rum cake addiction...it was the perfect option for us and the only tour that I could find to hit everything we wanted. We are going in a few weeks and I am very excited!

Archived