Not that I would ever do this...

Tarkus

...but if someone wanted to smuggle a bottle of their favorite adult beverage packed in the center of their checked bag, what's the best premium vodka you can think of that's sold in a plastic bottle?

tia. :rolleyes: :D

Iceberg - ranked No. 2 in the world and less expensive than Grey Goose. The 1.75 Litre is sold in plastic bottles. Tape the cap with duct tape to be extra secure and put some bubble wrap around it; even plastic can break.

...but if someone wanted to smuggle a bottle of their favorite adult beverage packed in the center of their checked bag, what's the best premium vodka you can think of that's sold in a plastic bottle?

tia. :rolleyes: :D

Many have openly brought on alochol and canned colas in their carryon bags. I do not believe this is breaking any rule-no need to "smuggle".

Many have openly brought on alochol and canned colas in their carryon bags. I do not believe this is breaking any rule-no need to "smuggle".

Not allowed on any Holland America ship:

"Bringing Alcoholic Beverages Onboard

Except for wine and champagne, alcoholic beverages purchased in the vessel's shops or otherwise brought on the ship cannot be consumed on the ship. Bottles and other containers will be collected for safekeeping and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of the voyage. "

Cheers!

Archived