Anyone Used Island Marketing Tours

Spinningwheel

Looking for feedback on this company. We're wanting to take jet skis and looking to book them for Stingray City Waverunner Adventure. I didn't see a phone number to call them only contact thru email and live chat. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I've used Island Marketing several times and with pretty good results. I've used them to book the Nachi Cocum resort in Cozumel 3 times, and I used them to book the tour you are interested in last September on the Freedom. They are a 3rd party reseller basically - the smaller companies use them to handle the reservations and do their marketing for them.

There were 4 of us that booked the waverunner tour, but there were others that joined us from other ships but maybe only 15 total? We had a blast!! We did the Stingray City, and then we went snorkeling for about 45 mins. The only thing I was disappointed about was that they rushed us back from the resort back to the pier area since they only had the one bus so we didn't get to use the pool after the tour.

I would suggest making sure to bring a ziploc baggie or something to put your stuff you want to keep dry, because even though they have the dry storage area on the waverunner, water still gets in.

I'd do it again since I'm going back on the Valor in October, but two of our party won't/can't handle the waverunners this time around, so we're going to do a catamaran. I'll be using Island Marketing to book the tour ... as of right now anyways.

The pools, the slides, the beach. They had one area that had paddle boats, kayaks, a sailboat type thing - basically anything nonmotorized. I didn't use any of them, although some of my friends did. We spent most of our time in the pools (where the drinks were) and slides. Although, I will say we had a blast out in the beach as they had these huge plastic rings that you could take out and sit on, but in our case, try standing on and just making a fool of ourselves.

We've used Island Marketing in numerous ports in our first two cruises. We did the jet-ski to stingray city and then snorkeled for about half an hour. It was only my husband and I and one other couple. It was probably our favorite stop during the cruise. We had a great time, guide was great. They have a shed that you can leave things in. We had no problem with that. We took only our id's, cash, and cameras with us. We had them in ziploc bags and then put them under the seat. Everything was fine. We have also used this company in Jamaica, Cozumel, and St. Thomas. Each place we had a great time! We have never booked through the ship so we don't have much to compare to, but from what we have heard we much prefer booking private. Smaller groups and less money.

I used them in Grand Cayman for the Waverunner/Stingray City tour in January. Worked great and would do it again.

Only thing I didn't like, and couldn't be helped much, is that the tour was cut a little short as most of us arrived late due to tendering delays. I did not get to play at the resort, and the second beach time was a little short as well - only time to get a couple drinks.

If I recall correctly, they arranged a shuttle for $10 cash return.

I still had a great time though. Well worth it IMO.

Archived