booking on the pier

tango9

I will be sailing with some people whom I won't be able to hook up with until we meet on the cruise, so I don't know if they will want a sting ray tour. I have done it in the past and think it's great. Does anyone know if we could book a sting ray tour on the pier if we arrive early enough?

I will be sailing with some people whom I won't be able to hook up with until we meet on the cruise, so I don't know if they will want a sting ray tour. I have done it in the past and think it's great. Does anyone know if we could book a sting ray tour on the pier if we arrive early enough?

We have not done it, but others did it during our Panama Canal cruise in December. Rough seas caused the cancellation of all snorkel and scuba excursions for the four ships in port. We were very disappointed to miss our Reef and Ray snorkel, but later found out that other people had booked independently on the dock and had a great time (Sting Ray City only tour).

Yes you can, when you get to the pier you'll see several people walking around with signs advertising tours of all kinds. If I recall correctly it was $35 on the pier for Sting Ray City tour. They also had island bus tours for $10 or $15. And buses going to 7 mile beach.

Clint

Archived