Sup

mediapro

I recall the staff from PG recently replying to a thread where they confirmed they are going to have these at the marina this spring.
I remember that too and just went to find it (though I didn't copy the link, sorry). They said the paddleboards would be available from March 14th. I wonder what changed.

The website mentions paddleboards in connection with the Tere Moana but not the Paul Gauguin. I hope they have them; I've been mentioning it to Mr. DangerGirl.

I remember that too and just went to find it (though I didn't copy the link, sorry). They said the paddleboards would be available from March 14th. I wonder what changed.

The website mentions paddleboards in connection with the Tere Moana but not the Paul Gauguin. I hope they have them; I've been mentioning it to Mr. DangerGirl.

Well, at least my memory is not failing me! Maybe they were never meant for PG and the rep was mistaken when she posted- maybe they didn't yet know about TM. Another reason to try TM:p

My rep. at PG said that SUPs were now on board (2, according to her), that they still did not have a certified ski instructor, so skiing is not an option. To make this even more confusing, on the PG Facebook Page, there is a photo of a guy on a windsurfer, and it's a recent PG posting. I'll call back later, but the cruise is the main thing anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
We sailed April 28 and were also told the boards would be available by mid-March. Sadly, no boards on our trip and the guys said they had no idea when they'd get them. There is definitely NO water skiing.

Greetings!

Thanks for your excitement regarding paddleboarding. We apologize for any confusion in regards to this and wanted to provide an update. The m/s Paul Gauguin will be receiving one paddleboard soon. We will update this thread when it officially arrives on board. In regards to watersports activities offered from the ship's watersports marina, we offer complimentary kayaking and windsurfing.

Thanks again for your comments.

Archived