when is fancy night?

We will be doing a 6 day cruise to western caribbean on freedom - out of fort lauderdale.

How do I find out which nights are the fancy dinners in the MDR?

Not sure how many we need clothes for.

Txs

I guess u are refering to..Elegant Night. Or as some call it Formal Night?

Not sure about 6 Day Cruise, but the 7 day ones usualy have 2..

If i remember correctly, it's usually on the 2nd night of the cruise and the 2nd last night. Someone will correct me if i'm wrong about the exact nights of it

I guess u are refering to..Elegant Night. Or as some call it Formal Night?

Not sure about 6 Day Cruise, but the 7 day ones usualy have 2..

If i remember correctly, it's usually on the 2nd night of the cruise and the 2nd last night. Someone will correct me if i'm wrong about the exact nights of it

I think I like fancy nite better.....

We will be doing a 6 day cruise to western caribbean on freedom - out of fort lauderdale.

How do I find out which nights are the fancy dinners in the MDR?

Not sure how many we need clothes for.

Txs

you need clothes for every night. You can't go into the dining rooms nekkid!:eek:

Bill

you need clothes for every night. You can't go into the dining rooms nekkid!:eek:

Bill

Thank you, thank you! I needed a good laugh right about now. And you provided a hearty chuckle for me! Of course, I think if I went to the MDR sans clothing I'd get screams, not chuckles. BTW, most of the screams would be coming from me!

I think the OP needs to learn how to use the search function. They have started over 25 threads in the last 2 weeks.:eek:

I didn't know we had a limit of how many threads we could start. I've started a few that were just silly but I guess I know now that I've met my limit. Who makes this rule??

Re:

"I think the OP needs to learn how to use the search function. They have started over 25 threads in the last 2 weeks.:eek:"

Actually I search plenty. Alot of things are either out of date, not exactly what I am looking for, or haven't been asked.

This is my first cruise and a whole new experience for me. I have looked for underwater camera advice, room advice, tip advice, where to find my cruise specific information (ie this post) etc.

I do not find any of the questions answered to my liking on other posts so I ask myself.

You must be of the train of thought "ignorance is bliss" perhaps?

Archived