How long for Fun ship dollars

tdh8359

I usually get mine about a week to 10 days. I would give them a call tomorrow. Mine has never taken longer than 10 days, and I order them every other week. Are you sure that they were not just credited to your acct. instead of actually getting the certificate.

Claudia

I don't know how long it takes to show if you're buying them online and posting them directly to your account.. I purchased online but had them mail it to me (it's a gift) and it took about 10 days.. less than 2 weeks for sure.

Contact Carnival. Last summer, we never did receive the certificate. On board the Magic, they had no record of our ordering Fun Ship Dollars. We had to notify our credit card company upon returning from the cruise and have them challenge Carnival to finally get the cash restored back to our credit card account. It took a month or two. I would certainly check it out now. Good luck!

Just called them, very nice lady, Annie, she checked and they found where I had ordered them, they had the wrong mailing address. She got it corrected and said they should go out tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Just called them, very nice lady, Annie, she checked and they found where I had ordered them, they had the wrong mailing address. She got it corrected and said they should go out tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Does that mean someone else received a free certificate? :D Or will they void that one?

I would like to step in and ask a question.....what are Fun Ship Dollars? I have a feeling it's just a neat way to get credit ahead of time before your cruise to buy things. However, are they valued like cash? Where do you get them? Thinking this might be a great Christmas present to our kids for our cruise next March.

You can buy them on the Carnival Bon Voyage web site. They start at $25 and go on up. They do not have any extra value, but it is nice to get them ahead of time and not have such a big bill at the end of the cruise. I always give them to our Granddaughter and our friends granddaughter for their birthdays and Christmas. That way they have money of their own to spend on the cruise. When you get onboard you just take them to the pursers desk and they will credit it them to your account.

Claudia

Archived