Millenium - new speciality restaurants reservations ?

seeitallb4udie

only the Olympic is being offered, i'm interested in Qsine and Bistro on 5.

we cruise on June 8th, 2012.

Hi Seeitall,

You should be able to make reservations for Qsine. I suggest calling Celebrity to inquire about reservations. Just a hunch, but Qsine is often in demand. They might be sold out online... but, you should be able to book once onboard, if you book on the first day of your Cruise. Are you a Captains Club Member ? If so, give them a call... they should be able to assist.

As for Bistro on Five, it's not a venue you can reserve in advance, but we enjoy it very much, and feel its an excellent value.

I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

I had the same problem and ended up calling for my Qsine reservation. Just call 880-722-5941 this is the dining number.

thanks andy & northwoods,

based on further research last night, today i called Celebrity and after a short wait with a transfer to another short wait i was able to confirm our formal nights and make a reservation for qsine rather than dress for the MDR. quite easy, just have your credit card number ready.

good option for us this trip. we enjoy dressing up, but 10+ days of hauling around fancy clothes for one night (we join the cruise late), is just not practical. and the new venue suits us - we're quirky and enjoy small plates and sharing.

fyi: Qsine & Bistro 5 have just been added, during dry dock, to the Millenium - they are not sold out for most of the future cruises, online technology just hasnt caught up yet.

Archived