Breeze

lolmerry

Sailing on the Breeze in sept,have been looking at the photos of the ship and it seems all the highlights are on the waterparks and games,slides,and childrens delights,We are in our 60s not really into theme parks etc,is this ship mainly for families,children etc,,,who is going on this ship and what sort of age,I would be interested to know what sort of age groups will be on it in sept,bearing in mind school hols over,

thanks for any replies

We're not on it in September, but we will be on the October 25th sailing in the Mediterranean. On a previous Mediterrranean cruise on the Dream in September, the age groups were older, more people 35 and older. Very sedate group. We are in our early 50s by the way. But that was true for a European cruise. Once the Breeze is repositioned to the Caribbean, the age groups will be younger, and those games and slides will be used heavily.

Have only cruised Carnival in Europe and I didn't think it was overrun with kids however, it is better to have some youth entertainment. I found that Carnival did not enforce the adults-only policy for hot tubs and it was annoying.

Archived