Baltic Cruises in July 2006? Which ships?

We are desperate to book a Baltic cruise in July 2006. Princess has their itinerary for the Star princess up, but I want to see if RCCI's will be there before I book. Anyone know when the schedules will be out?

I booked this summer's RCI Baltic cruise last year on Mother's Day weekend....so I'm guessing RCI will have their schedule up any day. I am interested in their Transatlantic itineraries for 2006.

Hi Kaylas Mom,

You might want to check out the Oceania Cruises website which has their 2006 schedules posted already and includes many for Dover to Stockholm etc. We are going in August this year (can't wait).

The thing that appealed to me about the Oceania cruise was the 3 days in St. Petersburg. It was the longest of all the cruiselines, and I figured since there is so much to see there the extra day would be needed.

Right now they are also offering for the 2006 cruises "2 for 1" prices and free airfare, which brings the rates down. If you don't take the free airfare (which we don't, we fly on points as we are booking a year in advance) they will give you a further reduction on the cruise price (I think we saved $800 pp by NOT taking the air and transfers).:D

The website for them is www.oceaniacruises.com, then click on "destinations" then click on "by date".

Hope this helps.

Elin

ps if you are planning on going let me know, I am more then happy to give you a cruise report at the end of our trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived