Price for kids at Moderno?

NJfoodie

Does anyone know how kids are charged at Moderno? Since you're not ordering an entree specifically, I wasn't sure if there would be the option to still get a kids' meal off the regular kids menu or if it's automatically assumed they'd be partaking of the buffet and meat. My son is 3. I don't have any issue w/ paying for him, and he isn't a picky eater so he probably would prefer what we're having instead of chicken fingers. I'm just wondering how much it will be to include him.

Does anyone know how kids are charged at Moderno? Since you're not ordering an entree specifically, I wasn't sure if there would be the option to still get a kids' meal off the regular kids menu or if it's automatically assumed they'd be partaking of the buffet and meat. My son is 3. I don't have any issue w/ paying for him, and he isn't a picky eater so he probably would prefer what we're having instead of chicken fingers. I'm just wondering how much it will be to include him.

Children 3 and under always eat for free in the specialty restaurants...that's what is posted on the NCL website....it's on the left side in an orange box on page 2.

http://www2.ncl.com/sites/default/files/Dining_Guide_04272012.pdf

Children 4-12 are half price, or can choose from a complentary kids menu.

Archived