Bannister Island Belize - Carnival Excursion

michelle028

Hi

This question is for those who have done the Carnival beach break excursion to Bannister Island in Belize.

I know the excurision is only 4 hours. I'm assuming there will be tender boats going back and forth to the ship.

Just out of curiousity...Can you stay longer on the island and then take a later tender say in the afternoon back to the ship?

Thanks foryour reply!

I did this excursion a couple of years ago.. you have about and hour on the beach.. we did some snorkelling from the boat and saw Manta rays swiming close by to us.. there was no tender boats taking anyone back and forth to Bannister Island it is part of a tour package only... the dog riding Kayaks was the hit.. the golden retrievers where great!!!

Hi

This question is for those who have done the Carnival beach break excursion to Bannister Island in Belize.

I know the excurision is only 4 hours. I'm assuming there will be tender boats going back and forth to the ship.

Just out of curiousity...Can you stay longer on the island and then take a later tender say in the afternoon back to the ship?

Thanks foryour reply!

There are no tender boats going back and forth in the sense that normal tendering to and from the ship usually occurs. Think of it more as being picked up at the ship by a tender and taken directly to Bannister Island. You are given an assigned time to be back at the dock where they dropped you off. If you want to go back to the ship sooner or later it's not possible. The advantage to booking this excursion through Carnival is that you are picked up directly from the ship. If you book independent excursions in Belize you tender from the ship to the city and then you would most likely have to take another boat ride to whatever it is you are doing.

we were there back in 2007 if its just the beach brake its four hrs and there were two times an early and a later .there was an overlap on the excursions some people that got there first left when our tender got there and some poeple left they did let some stay the whole day it just depended on the # of people verses seats

Archived