Allure of the seas pillows

Ok not the most important thread in the history of man but I'm going with it anyway. I love my flat, thin king sized pillow I use at home but really dont want to bring it as I'm trying to pack light and save room. So what are the pillows like on Allure? Are they small and thick? I'm a stomach sleeper so big thick pillow is no good.

Good question. If I remember on Enchantment they were medium thickness and synthetic feather (really foam).

Anyone know if the pillows are foam on Allure and if not do they have foam pillows available? I'm allergic to down/feather pillows. Thanks!

I just got off freedom (I know its asked about Allure), but it seemed that I had two different size pillows. One was much thinner than the other one, and as a stomach sleeper myself and was very pleased with it. Not sure what it was made from, but it was VERY comfy. Wish I could have brought it home with me!

We are booked on Allure next year and I am praying that they have a very similar situation. At the very least you could probably ask your room attendant, and if thinner ones are available they would bring you one or two.

I was on the Allure last week and the pillows sucked IMO. They were pretty small and very flat/soft, you will probably like them.

I asked for extra pillows and still slept like crap. Other than 3 cloudy days, lousy pillows and so so food the cruise was great along with the ship!

So funny you asked! We were just on the Allure and we DID end up bringing our king sized pillows. I have to say that I am so grateful that we did. They did have a total of four pillows on the bed, I think there were 2 different kinds.

We had to use the Allure pillows on the last night of our cruise because we used the luggage valet service and they got packed up in our luggage.

I hate to sound "petty", but I am a self admitted "pillow snob", and I love love love my foam pillow. Our pillows are quite large, but we packed them on top of our clothes, and it worked out fine.

If you have room, pack your pillow!

Enjoy!

Archived