Connecting Staterooms question

sportsnut

We are looking at booking a cabin that has a connecting door in it. Not planning on connecting the rooms but was wondering if you can hear into the other cabin easily. The cabin we want is connected to a larger suite but was concerned that it might be a problem with sound. Also do the balconys have connecting doors.

Hello,

I am not sure which ship you are going on, but we are going on the Miracle. Our stateroom has an adjoining door.You may want to watch how the room is arranged. Our room has no couch, but has a table and 2 chairs. I am actually happier with that, but if you think you would miss the couch you may want a different stateroom. Just a thought. Take Care!!

Had two adjoining rooms on the Conquest with door in between. When doors (two) are shut, no noise noticed...quiet as can be. Had two adult children in one and hubby and I in the other. The kids stayed out all hours....didn't bug us at all when they came in....had the doors pulled to but not latched.

When booking a cruise online, is there a way to tell which rooms are adjoining? I was unable to tell. Thanks!

there will be a little arrow between the cabin walls on the deck plans

We had a Cat. 11 connecting to a Cat. 8 on the Legend with the wrap around verandah. Our kids were in the 8. The bedroom on the 11 in this configuration is separate from the living room so you won't hear any bedroom activities. We heard nothinf from our kid's room. Their cabin had a sofa and not the table-and-chair set-up. I hope you have an aft cabin. They're great.

Thanks! I wondered how you could tell. We just got back from the Fantasy and we booked with cruisesonly but over the phone with our travel agent there. We got two rooms side by side but not adjoining rooms. I stayed in one room with my youngest son and my husband stayed in the next room with my two other children. This was the best setup. I would definitely do it again. The kids needed a break from each other and honestly, I enjoyed the peace and quiet at night!

We had a Cat. 11 connecting to a Cat. 8 on the Legend with the wrap around verandah. Our kids were in the 8. The bedroom on the 11 in this configuration is separate from the living room so you won't hear any bedroom activities. We heard nothinf from our kid's room. Their cabin had a sofa and not the table-and-chair set-up. I hope you have an aft cabin. They're great.

We are going to be on the Legend and this is the situation. We would be in a catagory 8 next to an 11 on the AFT. Was not sure if the room would have a couch since there will be a door on the wall.

Archived