Carnival Dream Review/Trip Journal

XJflyer

LOVED your review! You really did an exceptional job. Thanks for taking the time to tell us all about your amazing trip.

I was wondering what time your flight out of Port Canaveral was. We are on the same ship in July and we have a noon departure out of Orlando. Hoping that is not too early. Please let me know.

Thanks! :)

We didn't fly out till 5:10 pm. I wasn't looking for a flight that late but it's just the way it worked out. We were sitting in our van by 10 am, but we were among the last to be called because it goes by when your flight is. The people that carried off their own bags were off before we ate breakfast! I think they might have been off by 7:00 am! Or at least I should say that is when they were called. I don't know how the line up for Customs went for them. But that would be the safest way if you are concerned. Have a great cruise!

I too enjoyed your review, especially the format- days of the week and special photos section for each day.

We are traveling on Dream next month. These reviews get me excited and I try to get an overall plan so I am not overwhelmed. I'll have my 2 small daughters with me so I want to hit the buffet lines before the masses. :p

Archived