Just booked my first Carnival Cruise!

I just booked my first carnival cruise for 12/10/2006 on the Carnival Valor going to the Southern Caribbean. I'm so excited!

I''ll be going on my first cruise in about 3 weeks on board the NCL Dawn.

I'm a little weary on the traditional dining but I'm willing to try everything. I'm looking forward to sailing Carnival and getting to know everyone on these boards! :D

Tim

I just booked my first carnival cruise for 12/10/2006 on the Carnival Valor going to the Southern Caribbean. I'm so excited!

I''ll be going on my first cruise in about 3 weeks on board the NCL Dawn.

I'm a little weary on the traditional dining but I'm willing to try everything. I'm looking forward to sailing Carnival and getting to know everyone on these boards! :D

Tim

I know you will have a great time! Valor only does Eastern and Exotic Western, looks like you are doing the Exotic Western route.

Congrats on booking your first Carnival cruise...I will be getting off the Triumph the day you embark on the Valor. I think you will love that ship as everything I have read and seen (including the LONG Awaited Valor Video) makes me want to make this ship my third Carnival cruise. i too am a recent cruise addict as my first was in Feb of this year. i am already looking to book our third cruise!!

Congrats on booking your first Carnival cruise...I will be getting off the Triumph the day you embark on the Valor. I think you will love that ship as everything I have read and seen (including the LONG Awaited Valor Video) makes me want to make this ship my third Carnival cruise. i too am a recent cruise addict as my first was in Feb of this year. i am already looking to book our third cruise!!

I'lll be on her in 2006...looong way away but now I have another to look forward to after the Dawn. :D

Boston6,

I'm the "go with the flow" kind of guy. As long as I'm on the ship, anything can happen! :p

Palmtre,

I'll be sure to report back. I can't wait to go.

What is this valor video I keep hearing??

Archived