7 mile beach location with 3 year old

ourhoneymoon06

Any recommendations on where to tell the taxi driver to take us on 7 mile beach? I was planning on royal palms from what I've read, but just read somewhere that children are not welcome. We'd like to rent chairs/umbrella and have a washroom available. Some sort of snack bar would also be a plus. Thanks!

Public Beach has a playground, restrooms, chairs and umbrella. It is only a hundred feet from SeaGrape beach were to can get food and drinks.

Can you tell me how much a taxi is to Public Beach? Do you know the rental price of the chairs and/or umbreallas? And are taxis easy to get once you leave? Thanks! This sounds like the place I'll be taking my 3 year old to.

From the tender pier to Public Beach the cost is 5 or 6 dollars per person each way. The city bus is $2.50.

Never had a issue catching transportation back to the tender pier. The chairs go for 10.00 and sun umbrella was discounted if you get 2 chairs. There are also about 8 small shelters that have benches and a picnic table under them.

For the older kids they have water toys for 14.00.

Archived